Saturday, July 26, 2008

This has been a very busy day...Thursday evening I upchucked all my pizza dinner along with chills and diarrhea...so the next morning I called Steve and told him I was unable to go with he and for breakfast but Dad didn't want to go because he had already eaten breakfast which I suspect was probably orange juice and cookies...however, Steve didn't want to go either..so they didn't..I stayed in bed
on Friday and Steve graciously did my grocery shopping for me..but this morning I was up and fixed a good breakfast of bacon and eggs, raisin toast and coffee...then I did two loads of wash as we are going to Fenton tomorrow and needed some clean things...then fixed a good lunch..Stuffed chicken breast, broccoli salad, green beans (which Steve gave us) and a toss salad...I sat down and watch a movie..did some packing and went in to help Paul packed but he just sat there and glared at me and said that he didn't feel like packing...so I said O.K. and picked up a bag of recycled things and took them downstairs...on the way back I stopped on the 2nd floor at the library and worked on a puzzle and talked with a friend..when she left I looked at a magazine...then came on upstairs and started to write on my blog...I can't discribe how discouraged I get at times as the only relief I have from the pain in my leg is from the medicine..and coping with Paul's moods...to be fair, I think that today I have been rather cranky and that doesn't help the situation at all..in fact, it probably makes it worse...my only hope is when I am able to spend time in prayer and meditation...this is a life saver for me...do hope that all of you have had a fulfilling day today....My love and prayers, Mary, Mom, Grandma, Sister, Aunt and Friend

No comments: