Saturday, July 12, 2008

Celebrated Eileen Birthday....

This has been a full week for us...Mark and Leigh were over and visited leaving today....yesterday, Steve took me to a Consignment Shop and I was able to show while he did my grocery shopping...I spent an hour and came away with a couple lamps (I knocked one over and broke the Globe part of it...I found several articles of clothing...and several needed items such a small hot pot, small scale, etc...Today Eileen and Leigh picked us up before Noon and we went over to celebrate Eileen's birthday...Steve had prepare a really souper meal for us consisting of a spinach salad with strawberries, a couple pasta dishes, delicious bread and raspberry and blueberry tarts...it was sooooooo good...then Mark and Leigh brought us home..I continued to work sorting my clothes (which Mark and Leigh so graciously brought me from Fenton...washed about four rugs and dried them...clean the bath and now I am pretty tired...I am planning on going to the Presbyterian Church tomorrow and Eileen is taking me and attending...she is a little freer in the summer as their choir takes the summer off as so many do in the summer...I fixed dad and I something to eat and now I'm going to relax and either read or listen to my book on tape...hope this has been a good day for all of you...do love you, Mary. Mom, and Grandma

No comments: