Monday, July 14, 2008

End of a weary Day....

This has been a looong day for us...Paul has already retired early..we are both exhausted....he went this morning for his biopsy and then we had a time getting the bleeding to stop...Steve finally succeeded...Paul got up and had a sandwich but within the hour he was headed back to bed..in fact, he didn't even want to change into his pj's so he went to bed in his clothes..I stayed to watch a game show and to clean up the kitchen and decide on what we would have for dinner tomorrow..I am still in the midst of sorting and discarding clothing (which Mark and Leigh brought me from Fenton)...so far, I have two large boxes to donate to some charity...I am going to make this short and say goodnight and pleasant dreams to all....love you, Mary, Mom, and Grandma......

No comments: