Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday

I am a little weary tonight but thought I would write a little....Eileen came over Saturday and straighten my regular and queen size sheets and looked over my medications..I discovered recently that I was mixed up in a couple meds...they looked exactly alike so she helped me straighten this out....also, this Fall I will have a student Nurse working with me as part of her training at Grand Valley State University..I'm not sure what all this entails but felt it might be helpful to have someone to talk to about my health problems...we spent the 4th with Steve and Eileen having a cookout in their backyard...today we all went to the Chinese Buffet and had Sunday lunch together...I enjoyed as the last time I didn't have any taste and this time did....I go Tuesday to the Pain Management Center to get some help with the awful pain I am having in my left leg...this has been about 3 or 4 weeks...I had to fill out forms which I did today...well, Dad has retired and after I finish this, I am going to listen to a book on tape which Eileen got me from her Library...also, David (if you read this) I hope that you had a very special Birthday today....also, I now am getting more rest at night and this is so helpful for me...that's all for tonight....love everybody, Mary, Mom, and Grandma

No comments: