Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Morning.......

Got up about 5:30 a.m. and fixed our breakfast when Paul got up around 6:30..scrambled eggs with sausage, raisin toast and coffee..yesterday Steve took me to get an I went MRI to pinpoint what is causing all the pain in my left leg...that afternoon we had a blueberry Social and we invited Steve and Eileen so Steve came but Eileen couldn't because she was working...coming home from the hospital (I went in as an out patient) we stopped and got milkshakes (I was so thirsty that I got a medium instead of my regular small) and then after eating a bowl of ice cream with fresh blueberries I didn't think I would eat my evening meal but I did which surprised...boy, is my appetite ever good these days...Steve is coming by around 10:30 to take me grocery shopping...I know it will help his schedule if and when I can get our car here and I can begin to drive..it will not only give me some independence but also he will not have to take me everywhere...Steve tells me that I will be able to go back to Fenton in August to attend my very dear 90 old friend's surprise birtday party...also, I am now looking forward to my sister coming for a visit in August along with a visit from Elizabeth...how lucky can I get..not much, I think...hey, grandaugthers..leave me a line on my blurb so I can hear from you too....still sorting and discarding clothes...more later....hope the day is good for all...much love with prayers....Mary, Mom, and Grandma

No comments: