Wednesday, July 9, 2008

News from the Village

.This has been a very busy day...I started out this morning getting our breakfasts...then I dressed to go and see my Psychologist...it went well and I am improving and being able to cope with things...I will see him again in about 6-8 weeks...then, Steve stopped at Arby's and I got Paul and I sandwiches and shakes to bring home...when I got home I did a load of dark clothes and while the housekeeper was here I did the bed sheets which I always do when she changes the sheets...Steve went to Farmers Market and got me some fresh basil, Strawberries (which I shared with me friend Ivy as she is always doing things for me for instance she always brings our morning paper up from the lobby..she had never used the herb, basil, I gave her Steve's basic tomatoes in olive oil and basil recipe)..he also got me some fresh veggies...Dad is having reocurring pain in his head...I have given him an tylenol and if it doesn't ease up by morning, I will call Steve and see if we should do some checking..well, I,m pretty tired so that all folks...love, Mary, Mom, and Grandma ps hope everyone is having a good day!!!!

No comments: