Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saaturday Morning...

Yesterday, Paul really scared me..I came upon him in the Kitchen climbing upon my step stool trying to reach the bowls which I have stored on top of the cabinets...he said he thought that I needed to use them which I didn't and he put them back...that afternoon he started talking and I asked him what he said and he told me that he wasn't talking to me, but to the basket on the hutch...go figure, I can't...had my MRI and they asked me if I would like music to listen to while in the tube and I ask them for hymns and they gave me a headphones and played some very old, old, lovely hymns...it is raining today and that doesn't help my achin' leg..went down and put a couple load of clothes in and now they are drying...sat and talk with one of my neighbors for a little while...we do a lot of visiting as we are waiting for our clothes to wash and dry...we had a pot luck for Happy Hour last evening and I fixed a couple pounds of cocktail weiners in my crockpot...once a month we have pot luck and the food is always good and we get an hour or so to fellowship...we all have a lot in common..achy bodies, houses on the market unsold, etc.., hope all is good for all of you....love and prayers, Mary, Mom, and Grandma...............

No comments: