Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thankful another Day....................

It is a lovely balmy day in Holland (72 deg.) and I have just finished lunch for us and am dressed to go to get my hair done at 3:30...Today at the Village is Happy Hour (an hour of food and relaxation and visiting for all of us and since I am going to gone for most of it, Paul has said that he
will go down for it...I have asked a couple of lady friends to look out for him....he does pretty good but still needs some assistance..I think this is really a good thing for him because he really leans on me quite heavily...a excruciating pain has developed in my right leg and even with meds I am always in pain...I have an appointment with Pain Management Clinic next week and am hoping that I will get some relief...I have not done my grocery shopping in about 3 weeks...Steve and Eileen have so graciously done this for me...they are so good to help me in whatever way they can....I called Ella and talked with her this morning and she is doing well....Mark and Leigh are coming up in a few days and we are both looking forward to their visit...we plan to spend the 4th with Eileen and Steve......hope all of you have a Happy Fourth of July....Much love and prayers, Mary, Mom and Grandma

1 comment:

Eileen said...

It's nice that Dad is going to go to the happy hour without you. I'm sure he will do fine. Thought he was going to "check out" Sarah when you got your hair done. He still doesn't want a haircut, does he! :-)