Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday evening at the Village....

I was so pleased to get to go to the Presbyterian Church this morning...Eileen took me and attended with me...I also ran into my Counselor(the one that I just talk with) and he recognized me but couldn't remember my name...when we got to the car I took a fall as I was getting into the car...the side was downhill and my legs just gave out on me..Eileen told Dad and Steve that I was more afraid that I had grass stain on slack than that I was hurt..well, Eileen managed to help me up...I came home and fixed us some lunch..then, I took a short walk outside, had a cup of coffee in the dining room and read the newspaper from Grand Rapids...then came back up to the apartment and Paul wanted to get out of the room..so we went downstairs and out the back door and sat in a double swing which was really quite pleasant...the sun was shining, a breeze was blowing and we just sat there and enjoyed the quietness and lovliness of the day...Paul and Eileen took Dad to see about the rash which appeared on his cheek and neck....the doctor prescribed an antibiotic and again I am not sure of the diagnosis but I do know that it isn't shingles...he is scheduled for a visit to the doctor tomorrow..Paul has now retired and I am winding down for the day...this has been a beautiful Michigan day and I am ready to retire and get some much needed rest...hope all of you have had a good relaxful day....do love you, Mary, Mom, Grandma..

No comments: