Friday, November 21, 2008

STILL HANGING IN THERE...........

Yesterday was a hard day for me...it snowed off and on all day and really a bad day weather wise...Paul decided that he wanted to go outside and I tried to talk him out of it and after calling Steve (who had a meeting with his boss) I tried to physically to stop him but I couldn't so I quickly put on my coat and boots and told him that if he was going out that I was going to...we went downstairs and out into the vestibule and he stood in front of the doors and I sat down trying still to reason with him ...after about an hour he finally came back upstairs...I was so weary as Wednesday, I went to my Pain Management Clinic and they gave me two shots which doesn't kick in to relieve me for several days..in fact this morning, I had to take a pain pill...while I was down getting my hair done, Steve came over and took his Dad over to his house to show him all they are doing to it and then came back and played some piano for Dad to listen to and I was finished with my hair, I sat down and listened to a few of the numbers until I had to come up and take my clothes out of the dryer...we went downstairs to a Residents Potluck at 4p.m. and quite a nice meal and visit with other residents...Steve and Eileen sent me a Jibjab card...I have received so many cards and have them on the Hutch in the living room..this kind of weather is so nice to get a good book and be lazy...goodnight everyone...see you in my dreams....love and prayers, Mary

No comments: