Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A GREY DAY IN MICHIGAN.....

I didn't see the sun at all today and I was looking for it...I started out the day very tired and a back ache..I am still tired and have back ache so I will have to take a pain pill in order to rest tonight...Steve dropped by for a chat and he filled Dad's meds for the week..I made us some lunch and then at 1 PM, we went down to the Theatre Room and had a devotional and communion with a Catholic Nun in charge..she is planning on coming once a month..I asked her about nonCatholics taking communions and she responded that she didn't know how many Canon Laws she had broken and we did take communion..I was especially pleased to take Paul since he doesn't go to Church with me..I have managed to go three Sundays in a row and hope to as many as I can..I am yawning as I am typing this so I'm going to just say Goodnight and God Bless All my Loved Ones and Friends....Mary

1 comment:

jupiterjenkins said...

I was wondering whether that nun would give everyone communion or not. Good for her.