Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday evening................

I have been watching Hallmark channel and saw a movie which is something I haven't done...I can't remember the last time I did this...busy day today...went to the grocery and when I came back the ladies downstairs said that Paul had been down twice looking for me and when I came upstairs the was upset so I sat down and listen to him..he , I think, was upset because he thought that I was gone too long but I think that he couldn't remember where I was....however, I finally calmed him down...Steve was here and did our bills..then after he left, I fixed us some lunch..then I did a load of whites and did some reading..I spent some time at the computer as I just jointed the Facebook of Anderson Alumn but I was a little disappointed that more of my friends were not members and I think that I am probably the oldest person on the site..I don't know for sure but think so but it has been interesting to do this...Eileen called to see if she could take me to Church but I told her that my friends son-in-law was picking me up but I would appreciate her picking up and bring me home...we have a forecast of snow for tomorrow..well, enough for now..I am going to get ready for bed and retire...hope everyone has had a good day..love and prayers...Mary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you posting more regularly. I don't always comment, but I try to keep up with reading what you have to say.

Love,

Mark