Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Afternoon..................

We had Pizza furnished by Visiting Doctors ( a group of doctors who make house calls) and then after we came upstairs I made Meatball Hominy Stew for supper...Steve took me to Aldie's this morning where I picked up some needed items and then came home and put the freezer things in the freezer and went down and played a half-hour of Bingo..didn't win anything but enjoyed being with the ladies...I have almost a box of clothes for the Good Will..my friend Ivy has offered to take them to Good Will for me..yesterday I had an 8 O'clock appointment with my M.D. and a 3p.m. appointment with my talk doctor...in between Steve took me to Ditto's to shop (they had a sale on their clothing of buy one, get one and I made out like a bandit..hence I am getting rid of more of my too large clothing.when I came back, Paul was so scared and couldn't deal with my being away that long even though I told him it would a long time...he said that he went down to the office and told them that I was missing and Becky told him to go back upstairs but when he returned later with the same message, she came up to the apartment thinking that maybe I had fallen or needed help..then when I returned I told Paul that I would go down and tell them that I was found...Eileen suggested that I could get a white board and when I have to gone to just write it down for him....lovely day today but everyone says that tomorrow we will have cold weather..I came back up from downstairs and sat down and promptly went to sleep..I am really doing a lot of this..I suppose that I am catching up on all the lost sleep I have had in the last few years... LOVE AND PRAYERS,,,,MARY

No comments: