Sunday, September 14, 2008

STILL RAINING

I decided that I would go to the Presbyterian Church this morning even though it was really raining and Elizabeth came by in her rented car and took me....then she and Eileen picked me up after Church...it was so good to get back into worship and I told the minister to please call me as I left my telephone number on the pew pad...I have felt so lost but know that by contacting my Church is a good move for me...I also have an appointment with my Dr. Nelson who just talks with me about everything...oh yes, we had an indoor picnic here at the village which was held in the dining hall and it was pouring rain outside...I am now going to go and relax and read before I retire......love all of you...Mary, Mom. Aunt, Grandma, sister, Great Grandma, and Friend

No comments: