Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some Extra ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This morning I was so lazy and called Steve to go shopping in the afternoon and I crawled back into bed and took some extra zzzzz...then Steve and Eileen came over and took me to the grocery store and Dad for a walk in one of the lovely parks of Holland...oh yes, Eileen also got Dad a cane as the doctor wants him to use one...I am having a hard time getting my energy up and I feel so draggy but think this is probably just a phase I am passing thru...Dad and I enjoyed sitting out on our balcony until the sun forced us in...we had a lunch of turkey sandwiches and some chocolate milk....and with Eileen's help we now have our applications for absentee ballots filled out and ready to mail this Monday...we also had a call from our good friend, George Jordan and talked with him which was so great..God is so good and we are so grateful for his loving watchful care...

3 comments:

Eileen said...

And after all that you wrote in your blog! Life is good! It certainly was a beautiful Michigan day.

Elizabeth J. said...

You're back! I've missed your posts. Thanks for writing. And I'm glad to hear you're planning to vote absentee.

Love you so much!

--Elizabeth

sarah said...

Ah, so nice to see you post again!

I've also sent away for an absentee ballot this week..

i love you!

x