Monday, September 8, 2008

Rain today...............

I don't feel much like writing today but decided to anyway...we started off the day with sweet rolls from our Eileen...she took dad to get his glasses and a new cane..it has the prongs on the bottom...he and I tried it out in the hallway today and he is getting use to it..I have done a little reading...rode the exercise bike for 5 minutes (all my doctor prescribed) I did some puzzles on the computer to exercise the old noggin...as you can see I didn't push it today..oh yes, rain in Michigan today...hope all of your day is going well.....more tomorrow....Mary, Mom, Grandma, Friend

1 comment:

sarah said...

Nice to hear from you, even when you have 'nothing' to say!

Its been very rainy here too - you may have heard on the news, lots of flooding across the United Kingdom last week.. and the dreary weather has been continuing into this week. blah!

love you!

x