Sunday, October 26, 2008

LOVELY FALL DAY...........

I managed to get up this morning and get everything done (feeding Paul and dressing him for the day) and went to Church...it was a real rewarding for me and I felt very much a part of the Church...I went to early service and then to coffee which is held between worship and Sunday school...then Eileen picked me up and brought me home and went to her church...next Sunday, I am going to go to Church with a lady who lives here and her daughter and then have Eileen just pick me up and bring me home...I am expecting a visit from the Minister soon as I met her at th hairdresser and she said she would make a visit...Steve and Eileen came by for a visit which was nice even though Steve seemed pretty tired...yesterday I took a large baked potato (leftover from one of our meals downstairs) and made a delicious potato soup...I am thawing hamburger to make a couple of meatloaves but it will have to wait until tomorrow since after Steve and Eileen left, I put a load of towels in the washer and they are now in the dryer...lazy day really...I am just finishing another book...Paul is watching T.V...Mark is coming this evening for a visit and I look forward to seeing him but since he is coming late, he probably won't be over until tomorrow...Dad doesn't know that he is coming...Steve suggested that I let it be a surprise and then I wouldn't have Dad continually asking me when he would be here

No comments: