Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello from Appledorn Village...

This will be rather short but I wanted to record a few things tonight...this is now my free time when I have help Paul dress and get ready for bed...he is needing so much care that I am really really tired at night...my Grand Valley Nurse and I agree that I am probably getting about 6 hours a night...she was here today and I will have her until April when she graduates...I called Ella and Hilda tonight and had good chats with them...I am trying to reach out more...Dad is refusing to go to Evergreen Commons so today I haven't mentioned anything at all about him going but in the morning, I will simply get him ready as if he is going and we will see what happens...it was so good to talk with Ella and Hilda...well, I am going to sign off and get ready for bed....hope all of you have had a good day....my love and prayers.....Mary

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you blogging a little bit. I always enjoy reading what you have to say. XOXOX Mark

Eileen said...

You are doing a great job. We will try to get you more "Mary" time - we can work on this.