Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day in Michigan..............

My day has been a long one...up with Paul at 4 a.m. and then I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up about 5 and went in the living room and rested in our Lazy Boy Chair..then Steve took me over to Dittos, a resale place which has clothing and a little of everything...I spent about 1 and 1/2 hours finding some clothing which fits me..I was so tired of baggy pants etc....he brought me back and then went to a meeting and then came over later in the day to talk with Dad about going to Day Care tomorrow and we left that he could make up his mind tomorrow..I quickly threw in his white short and underwear since he didn't have but one pair clean and he needs, if he goes, to take an extra set of clothing for accidents do happen...he didn't even seem to remember refusing to go before...I plan to go get a hair cut and set from Eileen's hairdresser, Sarah, as our new gal here is just out of school however she really tries to please...we were informed that we didn't do trick or treat but we do have a halloween party and I was able to get a shirt at Dittos with a scarecrow on it which I can wear...this will be short as I am now off to bed....all my love and prayers, Mary

No comments: